The article submitted to KIJMS will be considered to publish if written based on the criteria:
1. The article should be related to the main and scope of KIJMS.
2. The article should be original, never published before, and not under review for publication in other journals.
3. The article should consist of title, author's name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content, and references.
4. The title should be clear and no more than 14 words.
5. The author should not write the academic title.
6. The article consists of 5000-6000 words, written with Cambria, size 12 pt, while for writing the verses of Qur'an and Hadis, and other type of Arabic text, the author should use Traditional Arabic, size 14.
7. The abstract should be written in 150-200 words and 3-5 keywords, and it consists of purpose, method, research finding and conclusion.
8. The Arabic term should be transliterated with Library of Congress guide.
9. The Bibliography should be written according to APA style
10. The article will be reviewed and edited without changing any substansial content.
Kawanua International Journal of Multicultural Studies indexed by :
Rumah Jurnal IAIN Manado
Jl. Dr. S.H. Sarundajang, Kawasan Ringroad I, Malendeng Manado Kode Pos 95128, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.