Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Manuscript has not been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism, and enclosing written statement from the author.
- The Manuscript is written in Indonesian or English using the manuscript template of SPECTRUM: Journal of Gender and Children Studies.
- The length of the Manuscript is at least 6000 words (about 14 pages) and does not exceed 7000 words (approximately 20 pages) including drawings, graphs/tables (if any) and bibliography.
- The Manuscript should enclose the abstracts in English and Indonesian.
- The paper is submitted in Ms. Word.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.